Viper ‘s VSH series of brushless helicopter motors is the solution for heli power, whether you’re just starting out or performing extreme 3D maneuvers with your monster machine. The VSH series has motors to fit popular electric helis like the Align T-Rex, Gaui Hurricane, CYE Rave, HeliDirect HDX, Mikado Logo, and Compass Atom. It supports all classes from 250, 450, 500, 550, 600 to 700 class helicopters, so no matter the size, we have your solution. Precision engineered and built with top-quality materials and CNC machined 6061 T6 Aluminum parts, your VSH motor is built for efficiency and durability. High precision ball bearings, coupled with a cooling fan design to promote air flow, means your motor will not only give you maximum performance but will keep on performing over a long life span.
Quality craftsmanship, superior materials and a commitment to rigorous testing are at the heart of Viper R/C Solutions’ product philosophy, so the VSH brushless motor not only gets you running but keeps delivering the power you need to get the most out of your RC helicopter.
- Solution focused design for popular helicopter classes : 250,450,550,600 classes are available from the options
- High precision CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum parts .
- Cooling fan design for the air flow that keeps the motor in cool temperature for optimized efficiency and performance.
- High precision ball bearing for the maximum performance and life cycle.
- Factory limited 180-day warranty
- Model: VSH5018
- KV: 1800
- No-Load Current: 4.0A
- Max Continuos Current (A): 60/70
- Max Continuos Power (W): 1400
- Weight: 250g
- Oustide dia: 40mm
- Shaft dia: 5mm
- Body Length: 50mm
- Max Lipo-Cells: 6
- Heli Class: 500